Affordable Caviar Presents:
Helpful Serving Suggestions
1) Serve caviar traditionally on toast accompanied with iced vodka or chilled dry champagne.
2) Decorate the top of deviled eggs with caviar.
3) Top fresh shucked oysters with caviar.
4) Garnish cold soups, such as borscht, with caviar.
5) Top potato pancakes or blinis with sour cream or creme fraiche and caviar.
6) Slice boiled red potatoes and top with sour cream or creme fraiche and caviar.
7) Carve out cherry tomatoes and fill them with caviar.
8) Create caviar and smoked salmon sandwiches
on toast, bagels or English muffins; add cream cheese if you like.
Best if caviar is stored at 30
degrees fare height - 32 degrees fare height, or in the coldest part of
After opening consume as soon
Tel: (818) 225-0244
Fax: (818) 224-3017
Our Mailing address
P.O. Box 8254
Calabasas, CA 91372-8254
© Copyright 1998 Affordable Caviar
All Rights Reserved